Sunday 10 April 2011

Windsor Vintage Fair Apil 2011

Such a great day yesterday with Sadie Boon, The Retro Lady, Lily Vintage and Penny Farthing to name a few. Wonderful to meet you all : )

Was a brilliant introduction to the South for me and I even managed to negotiate some London drivers on the M25 down ... seriously if anyone drove like that up north you'd be banned prety quickly! Then there was the parking charges £18 for the day !!!! I've obviously lived up north too long - I nearly keeled over!

But the warm welcome was well worth it, sun beaming through the windows and loads of happy sun shiney vintage shoppers, including a very skinny Anna Friel who joked that she like my necklace/ tape measure and tried in vain to find a Harris Tweed that didn't hang off her!








Tats and tweeds. Nice




Much love

Tilley xxx

No comments: