Saturday 11 December 2010

The Christmas Outfit!

A new purchase from Armstrong's Vintage is for me for a change rather than to sell on, and I'm stupidly excited about it.


With inspiration from the December 2010 issue of Vogue and their Star obsession together with the beautiful headpieces at www.niconi.co.uk (I am in love)


I am also getting loads of inspiration from The Sartorialist (as always!) http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com


The hair colour is perfect and will be added into my own over the next 12 months!

Bare legs and winter warmth seem to have been a massive trend.. not sure this winter (and my purple plaster cast) will allow for this!


This classic 50's shape dress is always flattering with gorgeous heels and statement jewellery to bring it all some excitement. Time to get that frock out again I think.

Now. How to make the crutches work with the gold outfit. Suggestions on a postcard please!

Tilley x

No comments: