Monday 17 October 2011

Tilley's Vintage Shop and Interior, Design and Styling.

Dear All,

Tilley's Vintage Clothes is sadly no more but I have met so many amazing people; learnt so much about life and the universe and been part of so many incredible events that there are no tears being shed at Tilley’s HQ. Far from moping around in a Vintage frock I have been turning my creative fairy wand to interiors.. styling, designing, drooling over the Harrods interiors catalogue and generally discovering that I can put together a gorgeous Vintage look for alot less molah than the average Larry. 

My general inspiration is that of the Old School Circus, a smidge of Theatre and some Shabby Glamour as illustrated below......

Music Inspiration.
Click here for a playlist of video inspiration

Gifford's Circus

http://www.giffordscircus.com/

Isabella Blow R.I.P.




Les Trois Garcon.


http://www.loungelover.co.uk/


James and Hannah Plumb.

 
http://www.jamesplumb.co.uk/site/index.html



If any of this has floated your boat and you would like to see how I could use an element of this style to combine with your stock and create a shop display, shop window or market stall that would draw in customers do get in touch. 

I am offering 5 shop keepers or market stall owners a free design, style and installation. This will help build my portfolio and hopefully meet lots more wonderful people in the process! We can work together to come up with a design or idea that I will go away and work on. You will give me the date you need the window or stall completed and a budget (for items mentioned further down). I’ll then present you with a finished plan and suggested pricing (for the installation ... wires, pins etc and any items that we don’t already have between us, such as balloons, fabric etc. My time, designs and travel are free).  

Please get in touch at tilleysvintage@hotmail.co.uk with details of your shop/ stall dimentions, ideas, stock, your location and the date you would like to have installation completed.
 
The offer is open to UK shop owners or stall holders.  I reserve the right to choose the final 3 with travelling priorities in mind. 

Tilley x

No comments: